As the 27th annual NAIAS (North American International Auto Show) gets underway in Detroit, auto enthusiasts are scrambling to keep up with all of the exciting daily news and chatter surrounding this highly-anticipated event.
The Lear team will be sharing our own breaking news and behind-the-scenes updates throughout the show (follow us @LearCorporation on Twitter!), but car lovers may also enjoy following these insightful industry profiles.
- The North American International Auto Show - https://twitter.com/NAIASDetroit
Why You Should Follow: As the official profile of the NAIAS, it all starts here.
- Cobo Center - https://twitter.com/cobocenter
WYSF: The official location of the show offers a peek into the interesting, non-automotive aspects of the Auto Show—yes, these do exist!
- Zlati Meyer - https://twitter.com/Zlatimeyer
WYSF: The Detroit Free Press (“Freep”) staffer mixes photography captioned with witty comments.
- Mark Phelan - https://twitter.com/mark_phelan
WYSF: This Freep auto critic offers a friendly view into the technical side of the new vehicles rolling out during NAIAS.
- Tanya Moutzalias - https://twitter.com/tjm_tanya
WYSF: The MLive photojournalist does a great job connecting followers with the visual side of the show.
- Jaclyn Trop - https://twitter.com/jaclyntrop
WYSF: This Automotive News LA bureau reporter offers detailed coverage, from the front lines.
- Davy Muller - https://twitter.com/DayvMuller
WYSF: This Mlive.com auto writer posts timely and behind-the-scenes updates live from the show.
- Jill Ciminillo - https://twitter.com/jillciminillo
WYSF: The Chicagonow.com auto editor’s live tweeting is so immersive, it makes you feel like you’re there.
- Dustin Block - http://twitter.com/dustinblock
WYSF: As the MLive expansion market editor, Block’s coverage includes everyday quirks that make Detroit such a great city.
- Autoline - https://twitter.com/Autoline
WYSF: To round out your experience, this industry outlet is posting exclusive video clips straight from the show.