A GLOBAL LEADER
SEATING & ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION
We serve every major automaker in the world, and Lear content can be found on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide...
Moving Forward Together.
Diversity is an integral part of Lear's global business strategy, and an important factor in both our recruiting and purchasing processes.
Lear is the World Leader in Luxury & Performance Automotive Seating
At Lear, we bring our global customers industry-leading innovations delivered by the best go-to team in the industry. As a leader in vertical integration, our team has expertise with every element of the seat — from structure systems, head restraints, foam and adjusters, to leather and fabric.
Powering Ideas that Deliver™
At Lear, our capabilities include wire harnesses, smart junction boxes, terminals, connectors and selected electronics — all designed to reduce weight, complexity and material costs while delivering outstanding performance. Whatever the vehicle application, we deliver the flexibility and speed required to manage continuous improvements, while maintaining consistency and reliability.
Innovation and Technology
Our high quality connection options suit a great variety of applications including automobiles, appliances, industrial open-and-closed-loop controls, telecommunications, and home-entertainment electronics.
- Lear Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Lear Reports Strong First Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Enters into Agreement for $800 Million Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- Lear, Marcato and Oskie Announce Agreement; Company Commits to Accelerate Existing $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program and Announces New $750 Million Share Repurchase Authorization, Bringing Total Share Repurchase Authorization to $2.25 Billion
- Lear Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- Lear Recognizes Thirteen Global Suppliers with "Supplier of the Year" Award
113,000 Employees at 221 Facilities in 36 Countries
Stock Quote (NYSE:LEA)
$61.03 (1.43) Volume: 1,284,087
|Day High||61.30||Day Low||60.02|
|Year High||61.30||Year Low||34.81|
Lear is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEA.
Have an idea or product that Lear needs to know about? Get connected through the Lear Idea Portal »