A GLOBAL LEADER
SEATING & ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION
We serve every major automaker in the world, and Lear content can be found on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide...
Moving Forward Together.
Diversity is an integral part of Lear's global business strategy, and an important factor in both our recruiting and purchasing processes.
Lear is the World Leader in Luxury & Performance Automotive Seating
At Lear, we bring our global customers industry-leading innovations delivered by the best go-to team in the industry. As a leader in vertical integration, our team has expertise with every element of the seat — from structure systems, head restraints, foam and adjusters, to leather and fabric.
Lear is a Global Leader in
Automotive Electrical Distribution Systems
At Lear, our capabilities include wire harnesses, smart junction boxes, terminals, connectors and selected electronics — all designed to reduce weight, complexity and material costs while delivering outstanding performance. Whatever the vehicle application, we deliver the flexibility and speed required to manage continuous improvements, while maintaining consistency and reliability.
Innovation and Technology
Our high quality connection options suit a great variety of applications including automobiles, appliances, industrial open-and-closed-loop controls, telecommunications, and home-entertainment electronics.
- Lear Corporation Purchases Historic Capitol Park Building from Bedrock Real Estate Services for New Detroit Innovation and Design Center
- Lear Announces Date for Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call
- Lear Acquires Intellectual Property from Autonet Mobile, a Leading Developer of Communication Software and Devices for Automotive Applications
- Lear Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Lear Reports Record Quarterly Earnings and Increases 2015 Financial Outlook
135,000 Employees at 235 Facilities in 35 Countries
Stock Quote (NYSE:LEA)
$116.04 (0.00) Volume: 921,865
|Day High||117.64||Day Low||115.33|
|Year High||118.50||Year Low||75.05|
Lear is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEA.
Have an idea or product that Lear needs to know about? Get connected through the Lear Idea Portal »