Dear Valued Supplier:
Lear Corporation is committed to improving sustainability in our global operations, communities and value chain. To help us better identify and mitigate potential risks, as communicated with you during the fourth quarter of 2020 we have partnered with NQC Ltd. to implement an online Sustainability Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) for completion by our suppliers and business partners.
Based on our sustainability requirements that are guided by industry and global standards – such as the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact, ILO’s Declaration of Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals – the SAQ will cover critical environmental, social and governance issues, including business ethics and compliance, human rights and fair working conditions, and the management of your own supplier partners, among others. The SAQ will make a decisive contribution in our business relations and will be a core requirement in doing business with Lear.
Lear requires you to complete the SAQ 4.0 assessment in NQC and submit by no later than July 30, 2021.
The SAQ 4.0 is available on the SupplierAssurance.com platform, which is administered by NQC Ltd. The SAQ is free of charge for invited suppliers. Please follow the following actions to fulfill the assessment.
1. Sign-in or register on the platform through https://supplierassurance.com/organisation/register. Add your company name and specific DUNS number.
2. When the registration is completed, under the Get started menu please select "Enter invitation code" and then enter Q48A9.
3. If you are already a registered user and have a completed SAQ for your company location, you should share this SAQ with the same invitation code of Q48A9. To do so find the SAQ on your dashboard and select "share", under the Options menu select "Enter invitation code" – For further instructions regarding the use of the invitation code, please follow this link: https://supplierassurance.com/faq/en_GB/how_do_I_share_my_questionnaire
4. Please complete the SAQ and upload the relevant documents to support your given answers. Documents are only accepted in the supported languages of Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
5. Once you submit your SAQ, the NQC team will validate your uploaded documents, but please look out for communications from them as they may require further information and will follow up via email or a telephone call.
6. After a successful validation, your SAQ will move to a completed status and you will see your score on the NQC platform and may have some recommendations for improvement of your score.
7. If you need help in completing your SAQ, please visit the help page provided by NQC Ltd. https://supplierassurance.com/help or contact the NQC support team via +44 (0) 161 413 7983 or the live chat available from the orange tab on the right of your screen.
To learn more about Lear’s commitment to sustainability and supplier requirements, see the Supplier Sustainability Policy and Global Requirements Manual and Code of Conduct for Suppliers located on Lear’s Supplier Information Portal.
Thank you for your ongoing efforts.